Wednesday 25 July 2007

Half way to 70!

Yesterday was my 35th birthday, my first birthday as a mummy, don't know where the time has gone, a cliche I know but it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might seem bizarre to some but I spent most of the day in Harrods with mum, dad and of course Jacob. A good time was had by all and I'm pleased that m & d got some bargains. Got clothes and £300 of vouchers by way of pressies, so well chuffed. Looking forward to buying nice clothes and probably a pair of boots, once the shops have got new stock in.
Today has been a typical day but sadly I am on the home run in terms of maternity leave. Jacob got weighed and is now 8.83kg and so is tracking very nicely just above the 50th percentile. Aaron and I measured him at the weekend and at 74cm he is still above the 90th percentile for height which I'm delighted about. The best thing is that he has been extremely consistent with his height and weight percentiles since birth, so I must be still doing something right.
This weekend we are off to Gloucestershire to Uncle Richard apple farm for a family get together. Hope we get there ok as there has been terrible flooding in that part of the country, where's the summer gone?

No comments: