Sunday 22 July 2007

One Step Closer

Have had a good couple of weeks. Spent some time at Riverside Primary and enjoyed every minute. Mum has mainly been looking after Jacob whilst I've been "at school" and everything seemed to work out really well. Got a phone call from the ULF to say that one person has dropped out and so I've now moved up to be 1st reserve. So looking more hopeful for a place this September, so long as someone else can not take up their place, for whatever reason! Starting to think that this may actually happen but don't want to get my hopes up too much in case the plan goes belly up. However, need to remain optimistic and prepare for September. That would mean that Jacob would be starting nursery in about 5 weeks, traumatic or what, jut hope tesco have got tissues on a bogof! I've also been trying to sort out the complex subject that is 'mature student grants'. So loads of form filling in the hope of getting a student grant, help towards the tuition fees and I'm even hoping for some financial help towards Jacobs' nursery fees. So as is my habit these days I'm keeping everything crossed.

No comments: