Tuesday 19 June 2007

Bored waiting................

Having had an email from the ULF PGCE course tutor last Wednesday asking me to detail my (albeit limited!) primary school experience, I was hoping to have heard something else from either the ULF or the GTTR. Surely the decision as to whether to reject me or call me for interview can't be that difficult. So although in fairness to the ULF it's only been a few days since their email I am getting a tad impatient and just want to know what's going on. Having a boring week and after the dramas of last week am feeling a bit knackered. Aaron seems a bit stressed with work and now wants to give up his course, so we'll see what happens there. He's also started talking about moving to Reading and renting out our house in Bermondsey, tried to tactfully tell him it was a bit of a pipe dream on the dosh front but treading carefully as don't want to put the kibosh of a move to Reading next summer or 2008.
Having (touch wood) sucessfully got rid of mickey and mini we now seem to have a foxes playground in our backgarden, am soooooooooooo not impressed. They've dug 2 holes so god knows what is going on underground and since the garden is still an overgrown mess down one side it's a bit of a no go area as far as Jacob and I are concerned. So much for idealic dreams of sitting on a rug in the garden with my baby enjoying the english summer.

No comments: