Friday 22 June 2007

A Glimmer of Hope

Well, quite an eventful day yesterday. Firstly, went to Sevenoaks to have a look at the photos of Jacob that we'd got done. They weren't fantastic but the one I got for the promo price of £4.99 was worth it. Had I gone for the whole set of 6 scenes then the promo price was £125!!!!! Can't imagine many people buy anything other that the £4.99 promo photo, so how do these baby photo people make their money?
The other event was an email back from the ULF to say that they hadn't been receiving my emails and that they were now reconsidering their decision and would be offering me an interview!!! yippee. Having spoken to them today and also the GTTR my application with the London Diocese is still live but I can also go for the interview at ULF. So that's the good news. As always there's the inevitable bad news, this being that there are 26 people ahead of me on the interview list and only 3 places up for grabs. So keeping everything crossed and hoping for a minor miracle.
Was supposed to have been out on the road with Aaron today, ultimately heading to Bristol to stay with Sarah but pulled out. So hoping for a relaxing weekend at home................

No comments: