Saturday 2 June 2007

Sleep and Lawn

What a successful weekend. Jacob took up residence in his own bedroom on Friday night and only woke up once during the night for about 5 minutes!!! Last night he must have only been awake for one minute during the night, yippee!!!!!!!!!! Aaron laid down some turf at the front of the house, only a few metres but we now have a lawn, just hope it isn't all dead by this time next week. The good news continues as no further sightings of mickey or mini and I even plucked up the courage to look behind the fridge and under the sink. Have now fully submitted my application to do my PGCE primary, so fingers crossed for an interview date soon. Popped into Harrods yesterday with mum and dad, pleased they had a successful outing. Was strange being there and I actually quite miss the place and am strangely drawn to return but I need to focus on my new direction and take off those rose tinted glasses, why on earth do I want to go back and be at work until 9pm, do stock takes and come in at all hours in order to get the sale set up??????

No comments: